Warm Greetings From West Bengal Orthopaedic Association.
Anyone willing to organize MIDCON 2020 & WBOACON 2021 please inform WBOA (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 31.12.2019.
Please go through the guideline attached herewith for organizing conferences.
WBOA Guideline Regarding Finance Transaction
For WBOA –CME, Workshop, Conference & Other Program
- All Donation / Subscription / Grants (Cash/Cheque/Draft/Online/NEFT) for Registration & Sponsorship should be deposited in “WBOA CME WORKSHOP CONFERENCE” A/c.
- All Donation / Subscription / Grants should be done through respective collection book or against money receipt book of WBOA.
- All expenditure should be done from Expenditure A/c for respective CME, Workshop, Conference and Other Program.
- For WBOACON Rupees Five Lakh only should give as an Advance / Loan from WBOA Loan A/c.
For MIDCON Rupees Three Lakh only should give as an Advance / Loan from WBOA Loan A/c.
- If any payment (Cheque/NEFT/Online) done outside our WBOA Office that should be informed our office immediately through mail for account purpose.
- All Registration details (Delegate & Trade) should be submitted to WBOA Office immediately by the organizing committee.
- Collection of Money in WBOA Income A/c transferred to respective Expenditure A/c time to time as per requirement.
- All Expenditure Documents, including Bills, Vouchers and Bank a/c Details should be submitted to WBOA office within 60 days after completion of program for Audit Purpose.
- All Bank Account should be opened by WBOA Office only.
- Only WBOA PAN Card is used for WBOA Program.